|Covenant:||Lancea et Sanctum ••|
|City:||St. Louis •••|
|Storyteller:||St. Louis VST|
Information Known by Kindred Society
- 1830 - Born in a small Apache camp (in what would be Texas now)
- 1830-1840 - Played with other Apache children
- 1840 - Started Warrior training
- 1850 - Fought in a skirmish with the United States. Killed one night he rises the next and doesn't know what happened. Found by William Miller after a few days and is Uplifted as a Nosferatu.
- 1850 - Begins tutorlige under William, a Bishop of the Lancae et Sanctum. He rebels for a number of years against the teaching, William slowly breaks the walls with Dominate.
- 1860 - Released and brought into the ranks of the Lancae et Sanctum. Annointed a Crusader
- 1860-1960 - Travelled with his Sire and his Cotorie around the country, learning and preaching the teachings of Longinus. Annointed as a Paladin
- 1946 - Meets Vlastislav in Florida. They fought, and earned his respect
- 1960 - His humanity having dropped to almost Draugr, his cotorie manage to convince him that he needs to sleep to regain it. They find a place beneath St. Louis and he enters torpor, his tools of worship and an altar placed in the room with him.
- 2018 - Wakens from Torpor
- January- Wakes from torpor. Meets a group of wolves and is introduced to Hans, the cities Governor. Is given a room at the Hotel and a new wardrobe.
- February- Being handed a pamphlet one evening, he decides to investigate, attending the open mass of the Church of the One
- April- Named Deputy Constable of the Commonwealth of St. Louis. Later in the month, elevated to the position of Constable.
- William Miller
"Since my life as a prisoner has begun, I have heard the teachings of the white man's religion, and in many respects believe it to be better than the religion of my fathers ... Believing that in a wise way it is good to go to church, and that associating with Lancae would improve my character, I have adopted the Kindred religion. I believe that the church has helped me much during the short time I have been a member. I am not ashamed to be a member of the Sanctified. I have advised all of my people who are not Sanctified, to study that religion, because it seems to me the best religion in enabling one to live right" - Diablo to a young Lance, 1870
"Quote" - reference
"Quote" - reference
Inspirations and Soundtrack