Imported Pages/Gideon Chadwick
|Covenant:||Ordo Dracul ••|
|Group:||House of Ba|
Often dressed in dark clothes, wears sensible shoes and often a scarf or hat to offset the black. When dealing with business you can see him wielding a long sword with a Spanish crossguard.
Often shying away from attention or sight, when seen he acts inconspicuous and inoffensive. Often preferring to whisper into one ear rather than join a conversation, he will often play with his scarf or hat of the day to pass the time.
If the mortal world knows him at all, it is as a kind uncle, offering help to see you succeed.
Information Known by Kindred Society
He served as the Governor's Spymaster for over a hundred years, yet always remains in the shadows.
He is a member of both the Ordo Dracul and the Carthian Movement.
- 1870 - Entered Kindred Society in Austin.
- 1877 - Guided the founding of St. Edwards University in what is now South Austin
- NOV - Details
- DEC - Details
- JAN - Details
- FEB - Betrayed by the local Invictus, he joins the Ordo Dracul as a fully Sworn member, as well as the Carthian Movement in exchange for their assistance during the betrayal.
House of Ba
- Taisha Wolfe
- - reference.
- - who said it.
- Gideon is nothing more than a lickspittle and a toady. He has no real power.
- Mister Chadwick is personally responsible for the deaths of no less than four Kindred who thought their treasonous deeds had gone unnoticed. He didn't kill them, he just noticed.
- Mister Chadwick's sword is forged by the Ordo and blessed by the Lancea.
- Gideon has an 'affectation' for hats and scarves. In truth, they're gifts from his mortal lover.
Inspirations and Soundtrack