|City:||St. Louis •••|
|Storyteller:||St. Louis VST|
A fallen knight of the people. Equal parts party-animal, murder-machine, and champion of the underdog. Probably.
Prior to the club's explosion in March, Malakai was fairly well known in the cities 'it-scene.' His club catered to both mortals and otherwise. On occasion, he was known to hobnob with public officials on the pretense of partying. Since the incident, he's been keeping a low profile, building funds to rebuild his club. Apparently.
Information Known by Kindred Society
- 2016 - Arrived in St. Louis from the Seattle area to scout around on behalf of Augustus Reigns.
- 2017 - Maintained good relationships with city officials, both public and not, prior to the destruction of his nightclub. Has since removed himself from the public eye.
- June, 2017 - Met Final Death. It is currently unclear as to how.
- A sister. She was executed by his former coterie in an attempt to control him.
- 'Sarah' - Runs his facilities.
- Amy Kim - Assumed.
"He punched me through a wall. And then the ceiling. And the next one. And the next one. And the next one..." - Malakai, after the nightclub 'Fire Reigns' exploded during an assault by the individual calling himself 'Brutus.'
"Ok, so, by now, you guys know that Malakai is dead, right? We all agree on that? ... Yeah, so, he's dead. Sleeping with the fish, or whatever they say these days. You know what's funny though? I felt it. And it felt awesome." - Amy Kim
"Quote" - reference
Inspirations and Soundtrack
NPC (and true dead)
|Player:||[mailto: David Hupperts]|